Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Hire
All business is conducted in accordance with these Conditions of Hire, unless otherwise amended in writing by the Company.
- The “Company” means Blue Loos Event Hire Ltd or their sub-contractors and agents and includes their successors, assigns or personal representative.
- The “Hirer” means the person, persons or their representative hiring the “Equipment” from the “Company”.
- The “Equipment” means mobile toilets, generators, fridge trailer, showers, other mobile or static unit facilities and equipment including all fixtures and fittings.
- The hire charges are based on the assumption that the delivery site is flat, level and solid standing with suitable access for the “Equipment” and associated motor vehicle(s) required for delivery of the “Equipment”.
- The “Hirer” warrants that the vehicles and “Equipment” belonging to the “Company” will have suitable access, free from all overhead obstructions, trees, hedges etc., and without buried pipes or other concealed services that may suffer damage occasioned by the transport, use, erection/installation and/or dismantling/removal or the “Equipment”.
- The “Company” reserves the right to charge for any damage caused to vehicles and “Equipment” belonging to the “Company” due to unsatisfactory site conditions and/or access.
- The “Company” reserves the right to charge for delays and additional labour time required in connection with works/delivery/collection and time spent due to the unsuitable site conditions and/or soft ground due to inclement weather, or any other condition. Current rate of £50.00 per hour will be charged without prejudice. Note: One hour maximum site time is allowed for delivery and collection.
- The delivery team has the full support and permission to return the “Equipment” back to the company facilities if they are not entirely happy or confident with the delivery process.
- The “Company” will not be responsible for any making good or repair or damage to the site howsoever caused.
- The “Hirer” shall be responsible for providing and installing any connections required to mains services where necessary, unless otherwise agreed in writing
- If collection of the “Equipment” is delayed beyond the recorded date for any reason i.e. marquee restricting access, inclement weather etc., the “Company” reserves the right to charge for additional hire up to the full rental rate.
- The “Hirer” will ensure that the site is secure, and security is in place from the delivery of any equipment through to the collection and adequate insurance covering the equipment is in place for the duration of the hire period.
- The “Company” accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of third party claims or for consequential loss or damage of any kind, and the “Hirer” shall indemnify the “Company” against third party claims unless such liability be caused by faulty materials or workmanship or negligence on the part of the “Company”.
- The “Company” accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of any malfunction of the “Equipment” if the duration of the hire or number of guests utilising the “Equipment” exceeds that stated in the Quotation.
- The “Equipment” and accessories remain the property of the “Company” at all times. The “Hirer” will allow the “Company” reasonable access to the “Equipment” (with or without vehicles) during the hire period.
- The “Hirer” shall keep the “Equipment” in his/her own possession and control, and free from all legal processes and undertakes that no mortgage deed, bill of sale or any other legal instrument or private arrangement whatsoever shall be exercised whereby other person, lien or company other than the ‘Company’ shall acquire any lien or rights whatsoever in connection with the “Equipment”
- The “Hirer” will not sublet or rehire the “Equipment”.
- The “Hirer” shall indemnify the “Company” and be responsible for all expenses involved arising from any breakdown, wilful damage and any loss incurred by the “Company” due to negligence loss and/or misuse of the “Equipment” by the “Hirer” on a time and replacement cost basis, currently in use by the “Company” at the time.
- The “Hirer” shall not move the “Equipment” from the site or change the position it was delivered or consigned to without agreement in writing by the “Company”.
- The ”Hirer” agrees that no smoking will take place inside of the “Equipment” and no candles will be used.
- The “Hirer” agrees not to affix anything to the “Equipment” by Sellotape, duct tape or stickers etc.
- The “Hirer” shall ensure the “Equipment” is returned to the “Company” in a reasonable state of cleanliness. In the event that extremely soiled “Equipment” is returned the “Company” reserves the right to charge for additional cleaning to be carried out.
Hire Charges and Payment
- The hire, delivery and collection charges for the “Equipment” are as specified in the Quotation.
- The period of hire and maximum guest numbers utilising the “Equipment” is as stated in the Quotation.
- Bookings are only accepted and confirmed on receipt of £100 non-refundable deposit, or another amount as agreed.
- Final delivery of the equipment is subject to full payment of all hire before delivery. Invoices will be issued in advance of the hire date.
- The “Company” shall issue invoices for any additional costs such as Fuel Charge etc after the event has taken place.
- Full payment on cancellation is required if under three weeks before the event, otherwise there will be a 25% cancellation fee.
- The “Company” reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time.
- Overdue accounts are subject to a 5% surcharge per month
- It is the responsibility of the “hirer” to ensure all equipment hired from the “Company” is covered with insurance against theft and damage. This cover is to begin from delivery of the equipment through to collection.
- Values of the equipment are as follows –
- 45Kva Generator - £12,000
- Power Distribution Box and cables, sockets etc - £1,500
- Luxury toilet unit - £25,000
- Fridge Trailer - £10,000
- Shower Unit - £25,000
- Single Toilet Unit - £800.00
- Disabled accessible toilet unit - £1,000
By Proceeding with a hire quotation and upon payment of your non-refundable deposit, you are confirming you have read, understand and accept our terms and conditions.